Who Gets To Be A Bobblehead? Vote For Your Favorite DJ!!

Latest Galleries

2016 Emmy Awards
Celebrity Pro-Am Day At The Travelers Championship
Sandals Ochi Beach Resort - Sunset Party
Sandals Ochi Beach Resort: Floral, Fauna & FUN
Sandals Foundation Sea Turtle Release
Meet the Caribbean's First Speakeasy - The Rabbit Hole
Mike & Mary Learn to Ride a Segway
2016 Riverfront Food Truck Festival: The Trucks

1. sandy beeman says:

Wouldn’t ‘ya think a “bobblehead” should be somebody who really isn’t one already? Around here we give Allison the “nod!”

2. Anthony says:

Allison has BobbleHair but Joe D. has a Bobble Head. Vote Joe D.!

3. Beverley says:

Allison: YOU GO GIRL they don’t mess with someone from Waterbury and Italian too 

4. mike says:

the yoting isn’t over yet. have a good day

5. brooke burby says:

thats not right if all 4 ppls pics arent up then joes shouldnt be!! lets gooooooooooooooooooooo team BUCK!!!!!!!

6. Linda says:

At 11:00 a.m. on Monday, 6/13/2011 Allison was at 32.39% then I went on at 11:15 a.m. and she was at 32.34%. What game is being played that the voter’s are not aware of……

7. Julz says:

Vote 4 Buck… caliente 93.7

8. buttah says:

Hey Buck I voted for you a few times. I hope you win! 937 is my station! Come on people of CT, MA and LI NY.. get to votin for the best DJ…

9. Linda says:

Something is amiss here…I voted many times for Allison and sometimes the percent actually decreased instead of increased?

1. Mike Stacy says:

Linda,
      You may be correct… there are many people voting so the percentages change instantly… over 105,000 votes have been cast… hang in there!

10. Rachael says:

I hope Allison wins, she is the only woman in the contest, and I love her and 100.5.

11. Rachael says:

I have this wonderful feeling that Allison has been cheated. I voted so many times for her and her percentage is just that……something is wrong….I will keep voting, I am not happy.

12. Dottie says:

It only took me two minutes to vote 25 times for Allison…just click “return to poll” and vote again! Okay ladies, let’s get more votes for Allison!

13. Paulette says:

I also think Alison is being cheated. Yesterday her percent was 32 and today it is 27. Everyone else seems to only be going up. Not fair. Love the station.

14. Solidify says:

Joe D is blatantly cheating. And he’s a terrible DJ

15. Rachael says:

Allison, I am still voting, but again I think something is wrong with the process.

16. Katie says:

Why do all you people think the votes are being cheated or rigged because your favorite’s percentage is going down? Other people are voting too! And whenever someone else’s percentage goes up, someone else’s has to go down! The total will always be 100%! Go Team Damon!

17. Sarah says:

GO JOE D !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joe D is NOT cheating!!!!!!!!!!!!
    he is winning because people like him the most
    odd that someone that only does sports is beating out the other DJ’s.
    just goes to show you the POWER and Influence of talk radio!!!
    IN TIMES LIKE THIS WE NEED TALK RADIO MOST!!!!!!!!!

GO JOE D !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

18. Ellen says:

Vote Vote Vote–I want an Allison bobblehead

19. Rachael says:

katie,
    For those of us who think the process is flawed is actually correct, because Allison’s percentages were alot higher.

20. Maryellen says:

Rachael, You’re not getting it. The percentages go up and down as people vote. Suppose from this point on everyone voted for Damon. No votes for anyone else. His percentage would go up and everyone else’s would go down. It always adds up to 100. No one is cheating!

21. Cindy C says:

Another Waterbury vote here…good luck Allison!

22. Paulette says:

The theory that the percentages go up and down just seems odd that only Alison goes down. Even the two that are under her either stay the same and never change so what is up with that??????

23. Katie says:

Allison did a big push for hers at the beginning. Other contestants (such as Damon) waited til later on to put a push on theirs. Allison’s has no choice at this point but to go down if others are voting for the other 3. On top of that, the amount of actual votes is now higher, so it takes more for the percentages to actually change. Also, Buck’s has also gone down significantly in the past week or so. It just depends on the actual amount of voters and their actual amount of votes. This isn’t rocket science!

24. dave says:

braindead

25. bob alrecht says:

go JOE D!

26. karen charbonneau says:

go allison
    girl power

27. dave bullard says:

this is rigged!

28. Catherine Duchess of Cambridge says:

FYI, I kinda doubt that’s actually Mike Stacy being all sassy and weird. It’s easy to put anyone’s name in the submission box, “masked” email or not.

29. Rachael says:

Maryellen: it’s clear that we both have different opinions here, however, please stick with your theory, and I will stick with mine.

30. Mona says:

Good Luck

31. Mona says:

happy Birthday ~ Good Luck

32. Dottie says:

Mike… it’s time to send out an e-amil to WRCH listeners and offer them an extra 1000 points to vote for Allison…I can’t do it alone at about 25 votes a day!!!!!

1. Mike Stacy says:

Dottie – Thats not a bad idea…. what do we think people?!?! If I offer 1000 Loyal Listener Points to every listener who votes 25 today and posts that they did on Facebook (or here in Comments) Will you do it?!?!?!? Come On! Allison can still WIN! Mike

33. Dottie says:

Thanks Mike…I just voted my 2nd “25” for today. I still think you need to send out a Loyal Listener email for those who don’t check this comment section.

I’m tryin’ Allison!