- Behind The Song
- Style Files
- Power Rankings
- You Vote!
- What’s That Song?
- GRAMMY Radio
- GRAMMYs Tweets
- Winners Playlist
Latest GRAMMY News
- GRAMMY Gourmet: Josh Homme On His Kinship With Anthony Bourdain For this installation of GRAMMY Gourmet, we spoke with Homme about his relationship with Bourdain, his favorite recipe (sorry folks, recipe's secret), and advice for all those aspiring chefs out there.
- Kanye Rails Against the GRAMMYs Over His Lack of Nominations, Again Kanye West isn't happy with the National Recording Academy of Recording Arts and Sciences and their choice of nominees for this year's GRAMMYs.
- Behind the Song: Robin Thicke's 'Blurred Lines' One thing is clear: Robin Thicke's "Blurred Lines" was the most talked about song of the summer and now it's up for 4 GRAMMYs including Record of the Year. Thicks says it's all due to Pharrell and a rather racy video.
- GRAMMY Nominations Behind the Scenes: Lorde Takes a Bow, Arsenio Fires Back at Kanye It was a wild scene backstage at the Grammy nominations concert, from Miguel shouting out country music to Arsenio Hall's turning the tables and ranting about Kanye West.
- And the GRAMMY Nominees Are: Jay Z, Kendrick Lamar, Macklemore & Ryan Lewis and Justin Timberlake The nominees for the 2014 GRAMMYs are in and Jay Z tops the list with nine nominations -- though you wouldn't know it from watching the nominations concert.
- GRAMMY Nominees 2014: The Full List Jay Z led the nominations with nine nods, followed closely by Kendrick Lamar, Pharrell, Justin Timberlake and Macklemore & Ryan Lewis with seven noms each.
- Lorde & More Added to GRAMMY Nominations Concert 2013 Lorde is the latest addition to this weekend's star-studded GRAMMY Nominations Concert Live!! -- Countdown to Music's Biggest Night.
- GRAMMY Hall of Fame Inducts 27 New Recordings from Dolly Parton, The Rolling Stones, U2 and More The GRAMMY Hall of Fame was established in 1973 to honor recordings of lasting qualitative or historical significance that are at least 25 years old. According to GRAMMY.org, inductees are selected by a "special member committee of eminent and...
- Adele Nearly Gets Up-Staged By GRAMMY Crasher The 55th Annual GRAMMY Awards went off without a hitch, but there was one close call that almost had an impostor stealing Adele's thunder. Luckily, Jennifer Lopez took charge. Yes, J.Lo managed to stop a stage crasher from nearly accepting Adele’s...
- Who Had The Best Red Carpet Look? This year's GRAMMYs saw some amazing dresses o the Red carpet... who do you think wore theirs best? It's time to Pick A Side and choose!