Happy September Weekend for the first weekend of Fall. We have a great show for you this weekend. The List, counting down the top 10 things to make fall great. Lance Smith shares how you can bring your favorite flavors to the party without heating up the stove. Tia Mowry from the Cooking Channel on how reading real books to your child, is more than just a novelty. Have fun while educating your kids with TLC’s Ereka Vetrini. Brickman Book Club with Katherine Schwarzenegger, “Maverick and Me”! Plus, Jim’s song “Hello World” is featured in promo in The Young and the Restless. Feeling stressed? Focus inward and relax with Grammy Award winning Gospel singer Smokie Norful and his new book Take the Lid Off.
- Tia Mowry, Actress and Author
- Ereka Vetrini, Host of TLC’s – Sunday Brunch
- Katherine Schwarzenegger, Daughter of Arnold Schwarzenegger and Maria Shriver
- Lance Smith, Actor and Lifestyle Expert
- Smokey Norful,Author Grammy Award Winning Gospel Singer
Click HERE for the Jim Brickman Music Channel on Youtube