Say what you will about 50 Shades of Grey, but experts claim pornography is actually damaging to relationships. A survey revealed that 70% of men between the ages of 18 and 34 watch porn at least once a month, and an increasing number of women admit to viewing it as well. The majority of relationship experts said they believe porn negatively affects relationships by creating unrealistic expectations and putting undue pressure on both men and women to look and act a certain way in the bedroom. Many also say they’ve recently seen a rise in cases of porn addiction.
“50 Shades of Grey”… Not So Hot
January 23, 2013 6:00 AM
- 2013 Billboard Music Awards Bruno Mars Featured Artist Help I've Been Flocked! Women's Golf @ Lyman Orchards...
- Ed Sheeran Artist Gallery Demi Lovato Featured Artist Michael Buble Gallery Lumineers Featured Artist...
- UConn Huskies 2013 National... UCONN Women Beat Notre Dame!... ACM Awards Photos Artist Of The Week FUN
- Easter Egg Hunt 2013 -... Easter Egg Hunt 2013 Photo... Easter Egg Hunt 2013 Photo... Easter Egg Hunt 2013 Photo...
- Tune in tomorrow for your FINAL 8 chances to WIN $1,000! Listen for the Workday Payday Word on Lite 100.5! bit.ly/ZWDBkC 3 hours ago
- Let @Beyonce be your stylist: check out her little boutique on @renttherunway. #stylefiles bit.ly/10UoY4X 4 hours ago
- .@blakeshelton planning a benefit concert for #Oklahoma #tornado victims: bit.ly/18leTju 5 hours ago
- .@AvrilLavigne goes to @marilynmanson for music and style advice: bit.ly/10nzq5n 5 hours ago
- Help tornado victims: Bid on a guitar signed by @30SECONDSTOMARS @jimmyeatworld @diplo @awolnation + more. cbsloc.al/18iPQ0y @RedCross 7 hours ago