“Dancing with the Stars” judge Len Goodman has confirmed he married dance teacher Sue Barrett in a private London ceremony over the weekend. About 30 family members and friends were invited to lunch at Mosimann’s dining club Sunday, only to find out it was actually a wedding service. Goodman, 68, and Barrett, 47, tied the knot after dating for more than 10 years.My wife Ceil and I enjoy “Dancing” and “The Voice”. The judges are honest and fair. We are happy for Len’s personal life and hope he and his bride stay happy. Keep Dancing!
DWTS Len Goodman Weds
January 3, 2013 2:00 PM
- 2013 Billboard Music Awards Bruno Mars Featured Artist Help I've Been Flocked! Women's Golf @ Lyman Orchards...
- Ed Sheeran Artist Gallery Demi Lovato Featured Artist Michael Buble Gallery Lumineers Featured Artist...
- UConn Huskies 2013 National... UCONN Women Beat Notre Dame!... ACM Awards Photos Artist Of The Week FUN
- Easter Egg Hunt 2013 -... Easter Egg Hunt 2013 Photo... Easter Egg Hunt 2013 Photo... Easter Egg Hunt 2013 Photo...
- .@EmeliSande tells us about meeting President @BarackObama at the White House earlier this week. bit.ly/10tdimI 1 hour ago
- Find out what Memorial Day events are happening in your town! --> cbsloc.al/12PGshA 2 hours ago
- .@IAMJHUD might go back to @AmericanIdol as a judge bit.ly/Z5EPwQ 3 hours ago
- Veggies! Get Your Fresh Veggies Here! Freshly Grown at Coors Field: cbsloc.al/12SyWDQ 4 hours ago
- Bono joins Matt Damon's toilet strike. Yes you read that right. bit.ly/10pqsV4 5 hours ago