A Connecticut website dedicated to the spreading of anonymous love letters said some 5,500 handwritten love notes have been distributed around the world. Hannah Brencher, creator of the World Needs More Love Letters project at moreloveletters.com, said the handwritten notes have been left in public places in locations as far away as Australia and Brazil. Brencher, who started the project after writing a letter to cheer up a downtrodden woman she spotted on a train, said the letters are aimed at brightening the lives of whoever happens upon them. She said the letters, which bear the name of the website so the finders can post about them on the site, have been left in locations including coffee shops, library books, coat pockets and bathrooms.
Connecticut ‘Love Letters’
December 10, 2012 2:00 PM
- 2013 Billboard Music Awards Bruno Mars Featured Artist Help I've Been Flocked! Women's Golf @ Lyman Orchards...
- Ed Sheeran Artist Gallery Demi Lovato Featured Artist Michael Buble Gallery Lumineers Featured Artist...
- UConn Huskies 2013 National... UCONN Women Beat Notre Dame!... ACM Awards Photos Artist Of The Week FUN
- Easter Egg Hunt 2013 -... Easter Egg Hunt 2013 Photo... Easter Egg Hunt 2013 Photo... Easter Egg Hunt 2013 Photo...
- Hitting the beach this summer? Don't forget to grab a new book! Check out the best beach reads from @simonschuster cbsloc.al/ZUEE4O 20 minutes ago
- CBS Golf Club is giving you more choices than ever! We’re offering not one, but TWO great deals on 2013 season Golf Cards... 1 hour ago
- .@MileyCyrus announces new single, keeps quiet about @JustinBieber collabo: bit.ly/Z8dsV5 1 hour ago
- #TheVoice winner @CassadeePope filming reality show about her country career @NBCTheVoice bit.ly/12p1ovg 1 hour ago
- .@ConnecticutSun guard @karalawson20 stopped by The Morning Show! Check out her interview w/ Allan, Mike & Allison: bit.ly/10t5qV7 1 hour ago